Meat and food slicers are an inseparable part of commercial kitchens. The modern electric slicers have also become a household thing for daily cooking, especially for those with large families. If you are planning a lunch, smoky barbecue, or a dinner for the family and relatives, you just cannot imagine doing that without a food slicer. There is an ample number of reasons for the popularity of this machine. However, the most important ones are that they are time-saving, energy-saving, and money-saving. We have also written a complete about best electric meat grinders.
What is a Meat and Food Slicer
Meat and food slicer is a simple machine which is used to cut slices of meat, vegetables, and various kinds of cheese. It can also be used to cut thin slices of other food items. The machine is also known as simply slicer or a slicing machine. There was a time when the slicer used to be popular in only butcher shops or meat shops. It was mostly used for commercial purposes to sliver even sizes of food items in bulk quantity.
Types of Electric Meat and Food Slicers
Slicers are not a new thing that people have been using. However, if we go back a little, use of manual meat and food slicers was more prevalent for commercial purposes. And even before that, the only tools to slice the meat and cheese thin, the only tool that was available were handed. Chefs with great skills of slicing very thin pieces of meats, cheese, and veggies were in great demand. Gradually, the finer versions of slicers began to splurge the market and found their spaces in the domestic kitchens as well. Since then, many models of slicers have been manufactured. However, latest ones include the electric meat and food slicers.
The Utility of Slicers
The basic factor behind the popularity and continuous need for the improvisation of slicers has been the fineness they provide to the food. It is not just about chopping or slicing. Thin and even slices of bread, meats, and cheese are more presentable in terms of serving. Talking about the commercial utility of slicers, in the olden times and even till today, thinner slices of the stuffing and filling means better craftsmanship and splendid cooking skills. Apart from these reasons, slicers save time and energy and are a savior when it comes to cooking for a larger number of people.
What are Electric Slicers
An electric meat and food slicer is a simple machine made of stainless steel which has a power button, a sharp blade, and a few safety guards attached to it. There are food trays and baffle plate in the slicer. It has a thickness adjustment knob which helps in adjusting and producing the desired thickness of food or meat slices. It is important to keep the slicers in place while using them. Non-slip feet perform the same function and hold the entire machine in place. The food tray is used to rest the food for slicing. Usually, the electric motor attached to the slicer can be removed for cleaning. But, there might also be models of electric food and meat slicers where the motor cannot be detached.
One of the best features of electric slicers is that they have self-sharpening blades. With time and usage, the attached sharpener keeps filing the edge of the blade to make it finer and sharper.
The Guide to Buying the Best Meat and Food Slicer
● Depending On the Usage:
Typically the basis for deciding what kind of meat and food slicer is appropriate for someone is the kind of requirement. Before buying any slicer, it is an essential thing to consider the frequency at which it would be used. Whether the machine is going to be used regularly, occasionally, or rarely.
● Depending On the Machine:
Apart from that, the quantity of food that needs to be sliced every day also defines the parameter of buying a slicer. There are three types of slicers based on the amount of meat and veggies to be sliced. They are entry-level, mid-level, and premium level meat and food slicer. All the three kinds of slicers function and cost differently depending on the strength and power of the motor.
- The entry-level slicer is the most basic and simplest version of it. It needs a lot of care. The motor is weak and is appropriate for occasional purposes only. It cannot be used to slice other things except meat. With time, the motor weakens and even on a daily basis it can be used for a specific maximum time.
- The mid-level slicer is an improvised version of the above. It has better slicing abilities and stronger motor. The slicer won’t heat up soon and can be used to slice other things too apart from meat.
- The premium level slicers have the best motors. They perform non-stop for years without a problem. Basically, they are heavy and great for professional cooking.
● The Motor:
For a cleaner and smoother slicing, it is important for the motor to be a minimum power. A powerful motor like 130 or 240-watts is perfect for slicing vegetables, meats, and even cheese. A stronger motor would enable more variety of food materials to be sliced.
● The Blade:
There are serrated blades and then there are blades with smooth edges. Both have their own advantages and limitations. The serrated ones are more suitable for cutting hard food objects like bread, cheese, and half-frozen meat. Whereas, the smooth blades are good for cutting lean meats, and vegetables. Another parameter is blade size. The blades come in 7”, 9”, and 14” size. One should consider what size of the blade would be efficient on a regular basis and make a purchase accordingly.
● Space They Take Up:
Heavier the slicers are, bigger their size is. Thinking about the long-term issues, one might give a thought to the kind of space it is going to occupy on the kitchen slab and whether losing that much space is worth it.
● Cleaning Process:
Some slicers, especially those for the commercial purposes, have parts that can be detached and cleaned very easily. Other models may not come with such parts that are so easy to separate and a manual guide is a better way to understand the cleaning process. Before making a purchase, taking the ease of cleaning into consideration would be a smart thing to do.
● Noise Level:
Powerful motors are louder and may create a noise level above the normal decibels. Those with a sensitive preference should opt for a slicer which doesn’t create much noise. However, then they would have to compromise on the quality of the food sliced.
● Wear and Tear:
The main two types of motors are gear-driven and belt driven. The gear-driven motors tend to make more noise as they are powerful and cut fine. But the downside is their replacement cost. The belt-driven motors are cheaper to replace and are quite less noisy.
The Perks of a Great Food Slicer
- A good food slicer would give the food slice a clean edge. It would be able to serve well by slicing mostly all the things, including hard partially frozen meats, to veggies, and cheese.
- Using a meat and food slicer not only saves time and energy, it also helps the food look more presentable in appearance. A slicer would deliver and slice large chunks of meat and veggies in very less time and with greater evenness.
- One can also adjust the knob and produce the food slices of the desired thickness with the help of a good slicer.
- A good slicer would make low noise and would be easy to use when it comes to operating and cleaning.
- Fine slicers come along a minimum safety-guards. The power button would be placed in such a way where it is not turned on accidentally.
Precautions While Using A Meat Slicer
Meat and food slicers have sharp blades in them. It is not just about being careful while slicing the food. The, even more, trickier part is dealing with the blades while cleaning the slicer. Using safety guards like safety gloves while washing the blades is a necessary procedure that one needs to take care of. Most of the good slicers come with safety and user manual. Reading them carefully before operating the machine would be a good idea. Stay alert about keeping the power button off until the food is ready to be sliced. There may also be an option of dual power switches so that the main button is not pressed accidentally. Checking for any missing part or lose parts is essential to prevent any chances of malfunctioning of the machine. One must also pay attention to the surface on which the slicer is kept. The slicer base should be clear of any uneven surface or hurdles, as it may slip or turn upside down while in the running mode.
Top 15 Best Food and Meat Slicers in 2022 – Chart
1. KWS Premium Commercial 320w Electric Meat Slicer
KWS stands for KitchenWare Station. The premium commercial 320-watt electric meat slicer 10″ with non-sticky Teflon blade, frozen meat/ cheese/ food slicer is by far the best one in the market.
What Makes It the Top Pick
First of all, it’s a heavy-duty product that is relied on by both professionals and homemakers. The non-toxic Teflon-coated blade eliminates the need to wipe the leftover food time and again, as the slippery surface doesn’t let the food particles accumulate. Highly durable, the machine is capable of slicing a large amount of cheese and frozen meat very smoothly which is rather difficult for other available slicers. The kind of precision and fineness is the same what every customer is looking for. As far as the safety is concerned, the slicer won’t slip at all and is rust-resistant. It has a removable tray which makes the easy cleaning possible. The efficiently high-powered motor grants it the capacity to slice for a long-time in an uninterrupted way and without any fear of short-circuiting.
The semi-automatic electric slicer is made of an alloy of aluminum whereas its powerful motor is of high-quality stainless steel. The blade of the slicer is made of pure stainless steel with Teflon coating. There is a whetstone sharpener attached to the motor which continuously keeps the edge of the blade sharp. The ring guard present makes the slicer even safer to use and saves from the cuts.
The 320-watt motor provides for cleaner, smoother, and faster slicing. KWS premium electric motor is capable of producing very thin slices of food materials and the thickness can be increased up to 0.4 inches (i.e. 0-10 mm).
● Usage and Ease
One of the best thing about this slicer is that it is perfect for both commercial as well as domestic use. The sharp blade enables to flawlessly slice food items like frozen meat, cheese, vegetables, and other things. The desired thickness of the food materials can be reset with the help of the numerical knob present on the machine.
● Additional Features
- The total dimension of the slicer is 20.1 (L) * 18.5 (W) *15.5 (H).
- It has an RPM of 525 and the voltage of the motor is 110V/60 Hz. The on and off switches are separate and water-proof.
- The bases of the slicer are skid-proof and prevent any slipping on the counter.
- It is ETL NSF FDA Approved.
- Powerful motor for non-stop heavy-duty slicing.
- There are one additional whetstone and one additional belt provided with the slicer.
- Waterproof and separate on and off switches to avoid any accidents.
- Skid-proof base feet.
- Removable food tray enables for easy cleaning.
- It is resistant to corrosion and rust.
- Hardly any downsides.
2. Best Choice Products New 10″ Blade Commercial Deli Meat Cheese Food Slicer
This slicer is an efficient machine produced by Best Choice Products. Specially made for commercial and heavy uses, it works great as a homely device too. The premium quality slicer is best to slice a variety of food products.
Best Choice Products is famous for its premium produces especially suited for commercial purposes. The commercial deli food slicer is configured with a semi-automatic operating system. It has a heavy-duty motor of 240-watts which is ideal for slicing a large chunk of meat, cheese, and veggies. The 10” blade is sharp and made of superior quality stainless steel. The whole machine roughly weighs around 49 pounds. Dual whetstones present to keep the edge of the blade sharp and fine for a very long time.
Known for its skilled performance, the semi-automatic commercial deli food slicer contains a numerical knob to help adjust and gain the desired thickness level of the food material. It is easily able to provide the food slices a thickness that can range from 0-17mm. The numerical knob also enables the plate to move to and fro. The on-and-off switches are separate and water-proof.
Usage and Ease
The slicer is undoubtedly one of the best choices when it comes to commercial purposes, like using in the restaurants, butcher shops, deli, etc. However, the machine is equally efficient and easy-to-use at home. It can cover and slice a great variety of food products such as turkey, mutton, cheese, fruits, meat, veggies, and bread. The rubber feet make the slicer skid-proof and immovable while slicing any hard meat, which eliminates any risks of accidents. For slicing a huge chunk of meat, the steel nails have been provided to fix the meat and providing a greater hold.
- As the 110V/ 60Hz slicer is mainly built for heavy commercial uses, it comes along with holes that let out the heat produced during the slicing.
- The slicing is so fine that it retains even the muscle structure of the meat.
- There is dual handle system, which includes one fixed and another moving handle. The fixed handle helps in pushing the meat in.
- It is designed to be tilted for easier, better, and time-saving slicing.
- Another great feature is the big sliced meat exit that allows the sliced meat to slide out fast.
- The slicer comes with a safe-keeping device.
- The package also includes an instruction manual.
- Stainless steel body with slip-resistant feet, waterproof buttons, and tilted plate.
- A dual handle system for better control.
- Basically constructed for commercial use, it may pose some challenges during cleaning.
- When using at home, one may take a bit of time to get accustomed to it.
3. Chef’s Choice Electric Food Slicer
The Chef’s Choice electric food slicer is a beautifully and elegantly designed piece. It is light and handy and sufficient for slicing a variety of things at home.
The whole body of the slicer is made of cast aluminum and stainless steel. The blade is of 7” thickness. Other parts of the slicer include a thickness guide plate, a food pusher, food deflector, and food carriage. The slicer works with 120-watt power. The model is light-weighted, sophisticated, and runs very effortlessly for a long time.
The fast running motor is based on high torque model and seamlessly durable gear drive. The blade is made of fine stainless steel material and can slice food strips up to a thickness of paper thin to ¾ inches. The food carriage is slightly tilted and can accommodate a little extra amount of sliced food.
Usage and Ease
Chef’s Choice electric food slicer is a brilliant choice for domestic purposes. It is very easy to clean and is capable of slicing a number of food items including meat, cheese, ham etc. The food tray, slicing blade, food carriage and food pusher can all be easily removed and cleaned properly without much hassle.
- The on and off switches come with extra protection. There is a lock which prevents any accidental switching on of the slicer when it is not in use.
- The food pusher is made of slip-resistant material.
- A high torque motor to contribute to fine slicing.
- The package also contains a food serving tray.
- The whole machine has easily detachable parts which makes it superbly trouble-free when it comes to cleaning.
- Light-weighted and contains a lock button to avoid accidental use.
- It has a 1-year limited warranty period.
- The slicer can be used only on three prongs grounded 120V 60 Hz outlet.
- It is better for domestic uses and may not suffice for heavy-duty slicing.
4. Chef’s Choice 609 Premium Electric Food Slicer
Another highly recommended piece by Chef’s Choice, the premium electric food slicer is a bliss when there is less time and more to cook. The slicer guarantees evenly thick slices that can be done in a very short time, saving the energy as well. It is a great model that can be used on various occasions for family and friends and even apt for daily purposes.
Chef’s Choice 609 model of premium electric slicer has been manufactured with cast aluminum and stainless steel. The dimensions of the model are roughly 15”*10”*11”. There is a stainless steel blade which is serrated and measures around 7 inches in diameter. Overall, the slicer is not bulky and weighs less than 10 pounds. The other parts of the slicer include food carriage, food pusher, and food deflector.
The electric motor has a power of 100-watt. It can slice meat, bread, and things like fruit to deli-thin slices and the thickness can be extended up to 1 inch. The torque motor contributes to high efficiency. Chef’s Choice 609 model of the premium electric slicer is gear-driven and works non-stop without heating up.
Usage and Ease
Chef’s Choice has taken great care in keeping the slicer safe and easy to use. The food carriage is a little tilted which helps in easy and quick slipping of the sliced food. There is also a separate locking system which restrains the food carriage from any unwanted functioning when the slicer is not in use. The slicer is light, user-friendly, and very ideal for usage at home.
- Almost all major components of the slicer can be removed for cleaning. Reassembling them also doesn’t take much of a time.
- A fuse button is placed at the bottom of the slicer for further safety.
- A serving tray and instruction manual are provided in the package.
- Smooth slicing and effortless sliding of the food due to tilted food carriage.
- A special lock system makes the slicer highly secure.
- The product is multipurpose and comes with one year of warranty period.
- Strong torque motor and gear-driven slicing.
- It may not be suitable for slicing very large chunks of meat or veggies.
5. Gourmia GFS-700 Counterman Professional Meat Slicer
Those who are looking for something handy to slice vegetables, meat, cheese, bread etc at home, the GFS-700 counterman professional electric power food and meat slicer by Gourmia would satisfy all those needs very well, without taking up much space in the kitchen or table-top.
The Gourmia GFS-700 model carries a body of die-cast aluminum whereas the overall coating and the sharp blade is made of stainless steel. It has an efficient 180-watt motor. There is a built-in system on the knob for adjusting the thickness of the slices. The slicer contains two options when it comes to blade diameter. Two measurements of the removable blades that can be attached to the slicer are 7.5” and 9”.
GFS-700 model functions very well in terms of slicing various food items at home. Its rubber feet attached to the base of the slicer make it immovable and slip-free. The slicer can produce from deli-thin slices to ¾ inches of thick slices and the thickness can be adjusted with the numerical knob given.
Usage and Ease
Quite easy to use, the food carriage in the slicer provides enough space to store sliced food. At home, a lot of things like meat, cheese, bread, and vegetables can be sliced smoothly with the help of this slicer. The blade can be removed easily for cleaning and rubber feet give a lot of stability to the slicer.
- A huge food carriage reduces the mess and leads to smooth sliding and storing of sliced materials.
- Easy to use and clean.
- Removable blades with slip-resistant feet.
- A bit too small in terms of overall size.
6. EdgeCraft 610 Chef’s Choice Premium Electric Food Slicer
610 EdgeCraft model by Chef’s Choice is definitely a great pick as a premium electric food slicer. It is easy to use and very handy to use on a regular basis for slicing various kinds of foods.
The EdgeCraft 600 model has been constructed with stainless steel and cast aluminum body. The gear-driven model works at optimum level due to its high-torque motor. Measuring roughly 12”*16”*12”, the slicer is a great choice for kitchen use. The blade is made of stainless steel with a 7” diameter that is efficient for multiple uses.
With the scope of slicing almost everything, the EdgeCraft product performs well for domestic purposes. The 7” blade helps slice food items to a maximum of ¾ inch thick and down to deli-thin slices.
Usage and Ease
Every part of the slicer including the blade, the food carriage, food pusher, and deflector can be separated for proper cleaning. The slicer is perfect for every kind of food ranging from meat to fruits, cheese, and vegetables. A fuse button placed at the base prevents from electric shocks. The food carriage also has an option of the lock when it is not being used.
- The food carriage is large enough to contain a good amount of sliced materials.
- Both serrated and non-serrated blades can work on the slicer.
- A slightly tilted food carriage enhances the efficiency by easing the sliding of the sliced food.
- Fuse button increases the safety value of the slicer.
- High-torque motor and gear-driven slicer make for a very trouble-free slicing.
- The cord supplied with the slicer can be stored easily.
- With 1-year of warranty, the product is ideal for domestic purposes.
- It might feel too small in size to many customers.
7. Nesco FS-250 180-watt Food Slicer with 8.7-Inch Blade
Nesco FS-250 food slicer is a classic model that can cut food materials into various shapes and sizes.
The body of the slicer is constructed of die-cast aluminum. The food carriage is made of pure stainless steel and the blade used in the slicer is serrated which can be separated from the machine when needed. The blade is of hardened stainless steel with a diameter of 8.7 inches. The gear-motor is of 180-watt and is of premium quality. There has also been provided a thickness control knob which can be adjusted to the desired level. The total dimension of the slicer is 10.5”*15.5”*11”.
The food carriage is slightly tilted to ease the whole process of sliding the sliced food. This 120-volt slicer can churn out slices with thickness up to 9/16”.
Usage and Ease
Easy to use this slicer would prove to be a great purchase for daily kitchen needs. It is perfect for slicing great range of food items such as bread, meat, cheese, fruits, and even vegetables in a shorter span of time. The user would not face many problems in separating the parts and cleaning the whole machine. One can also set the depth control in this light-weighted slicer.
- Sliding food carriage with dual safety features.
- Serrated blades of premium stainless steel that do not need sharpening.
- An easy to separate blade that offers a wide range of slicing sizes and shapes.
- No particular limitations as such.
8. Elite Gourmet EMT-503B Maxi-Matic 130 Watt
EMT-503B maxi-matic is a stylish black color slicer manufactured by Elite Gourmet. The slicer is not only a great help when it comes to bigger occasions but also perfect for regular use in the kitchen.
The slicer measures 9”*11”*15” whereas the stainless steel retractable blade has a thickness diameter of 7.5” and would cause no trouble when it needs to be removed. The whole body of the slicer constitutes die-cast aluminum.
There is a removable and retractable 7.5″ stainless steel blade which is perfect for slicing meats, salamis, vegetables, cheese, and bread to whatever thickness is desired. The 130-watt motor is sufficient for slicing enough materials for home-parties, lunches, and dinners in a very short time. The thickness of the blade can be adjusted and one can enjoy slices from a paper thin to ½” thick.
Usage and Ease
A separate on and off switch has been provided keeping the safety in mind. The slicer is small but would be enough for party platters or preparing sandwiches. It can also be used to slice the leftovers. A large slicing platform definitely makes things easy for slicing a large amount of sausage or meat or vegetables. Rubber feet have been provided at the base of the slicer for greater stability. The last and the best thing about the slicer is that it possesses an easy to clean design.
- Large slicing platform.
- Rubber feet at the base for a better grip.
- Stylish body and color with thickness adjustable knob.
- It may heat up soon when used for a large amount of food material.
9. 8.7in. Stainless Steel Electric Food and Meat Slicer
The 8.7” stainless steel electric food and meat slicer is a product manufactured by Valley Sportsman. The slicer is a heavy-duty machine and can slice food items in bulk.
The body of the electric slicer is made of stainless steel. This heavy-duty electric slicer flaunts a 180-watt motor which works on AC power. The stainless steel blade has a thickness diameter of 8.7”.
The stainless steel is capable of producing thin as well as 9/16” thick slices. Another feature is its built-in side adjustment system which leads to a smoother slicing experience.
Usage and Ease
The electric slicer is great at slicing ham, beef, turkey, bread, and cheese. It has slip-resistant feet and the stainless steel carriage provided along with it is quite user-friendly and easy to clean.
- Removable and easy to clean food carriage.
- Slices a wide variety of food items.
- Though it is recommended for heavy-duty work, but after a certain time, it may get heated up.
10. Kitchener 9-inch Professional Electric Meat Deli Cheese Food Slicer
The professional electric meat deli cheese food slicer is an elegant product by the brand Kitchener. With a best quality factory packaging, one can enjoy and be sure of the original product and great performance.
This slicer is made of die-cast aluminum housing and the outer layer has been done with premium quality steel coating. The stainless steel blade is powered by a 150-watt motor which is driven with help of a belt. The blade which has been attached for slicing is of 8 5/8″ thickness diameter. It is made of stainless steel and can be removed when needed to clean. Other parts of the slicer include food carriage, food pusher, food deflector and thickness guide plate.
With the help of this electric slicer, one can enjoy slices from a paper thin to ⅝” thick slices. To get the desired thickness there has been given an adjustable thickness control knob.
Usage and Ease
A sure thing to say that the slicer is very user-friendly. It can comfortably slice through all kinds of food materials like cheese, meats, salami, bread, fruits, and vegetables. There is a stainless steel carriage surface which also has the finger protection and end-piece holder. Cleaning the slicer is quite easy, as all the parts of the slicer can be disassembled without causing too much trouble. It has been constructed with a compact design fit for easy storage and transportation. The suction cup feet are helpful in keeping the machine stable and in place. Slicing blade can also be removed for cleaning purposes. As it is made of stainless steel, the blade is rust-resistant.
- Stylish and compact design for storage use.
- High stability due to suction feet.
- Easy disassembling and cleaning.
- Nothing in particular.
11. Waring Pro FS155AMZ Professional Food Slicer, Stainless Steel
A fine product that would suffice all the daily needs of slicing in the kitchen whether it is making sandwiches, salads, or proper lunches. The Pro FS155AMZ professional food slicer by the brand Waring would not disappoint.
First of all, the body is made of die-cast aluminum housing which has been covered with premium coated quality stainless steel. The overall dimensions of the slicer are 9.2”*14.5”*10.5” and the weight is 11.35 pounds. The motor of the slicer is heavy-duty and works with 130-watt power. The carriage of the slicer is also constructed of stainless steel. A 7.5” undulated steel blade works smoothly and cuts the slices swiftly.
For domestic purposes, the slicer guarantees a professional quality result. The slice control knob present in the slicer helps in adjusting the slice thickness from a range of 1/32″ (5mm) to 1/2″ (15mm).
Usage and Ease
Pretty simple in usage, the slicer can be put to great use for slicing any kind of bread, roasts, vegetables, cheese and other things like meat and sausages. Small enough to find a place on the kitchen countertop, the slicer has non-slipping feet that ensure safety and stability during slicing. A proper on and off switch is there which stays on and the user does not need to press and hold it the whole time.
- Sturdy and rust-free body.
- Sharp stainless blade.
- Enough for domestic uses for daily purposes.
- Might not suffice for large pieces of meats, cheese, or vegetables.
12. ARKSEN Electric Meat Slicer
ARKSEN electric home deli meat and food slicer would give the same results as one might expect at a restaurant or some commercial food places. The slicer stands true to the expectations and one can confidently give it a try for using it in the kitchen on a daily basis.
Overall measurements of the slicer are 15″*9″*11″. The motor works with the power of 180-watts and 110 voltage. It has an RPM of 470. There is an adjustable thickness knob. Sharp serrated blade with a thickness diameter of 7.5” would slice smoothly from deli-thin to ⅝” of thick pieces. The whole machine weighs roughly around 13 pounds.
The process of cutting tough and frozen meats becomes painless with the help of this electric slicer. The user can conveniently adjust the thickness up to 5/8″. If one is looking for something that can reduce the hard work while preparing lunches, for parties and daily meals, for buffet food etc, then this is a right pick. A sliding meat carriage is included which ensures smooth cuts and keeps the user safe.
Usage and Ease
One can very easily slices meat, vegetables, bread, and cheese. The spiked meat holder is present for providing a firm grip for controlled slicing. Apart from all these features, the base is well-designed for easier and fine slicing. The suction cups at the base keep the unit stable. In the end, the slicer possesses a design that is easy to clean and maintain.
- Meets all CE standards.
- Doesn’t take up much space.
- Great for slicing even the frozen meats and vegetables.
- The blades might need to be replaced after a certain time.
13. Continental PS77711 Professional Series Deli Slicer
The Continental PS77711 professional series deli slicer is a heavy-duty deli or meat slicer.
The stainless steel colored product weighs around 10.5 pounds and is made of a die-cast aluminum body. It measures 16.8”*12”*10.8”. The blade of the slicer has a thickness of 7.5″. The slicer runs on a 150-watt motor and can easily be set on the kitchen slab.
Suited for cutting meats, vegetables, fruits, cheese, and bread. The thickness knob helps in adjusting the desired level of thickness.
Usage and Ease
Continental PS77711 professional series deli slicer is a heavy-duty deli or meat slicer is easy to use and clean. Most of the time just wiping it clean with soap and water would do the job. It is stable with skid-proof feet, has an automatic on and off switch that doesn’t need continuous pressing.
- Hassle-free at use and easy to clean.
- Stable body and sharp blade.
- Doesn’t cut paper-thin slices but gives the food an even thickness.
14. Della 8.7″ Commercial Electric Meat Slicer
Della brand has come up with an electric slicer that delivers slices matching the standards of the restaurant style.
The measurements of the Della 8.7″ commercial electric meat slicer are 17″ (width), 9-1/2″ length, and 11-1/2″ height. The motor is powerful enough, consumes 180-watt power and requires a voltage of 120V and 60Hz. The slicer flaunts a sharp steel blade with a thickness of 8.7″. The maximum thickness of the slice that can be attained is around ⅝ inch.
While purchasing the slicer, one can rely on the sharp 8.7″ steel blade that can really cut through tough meats. Spiked meat holder is a bliss which proves to be a helping hand in order to maintain a firm grip for controlled slicing. The food carriage is lidded to keep the hands of the users safe during the slicing process.
Usage and Ease
The design of the electric slicer is modern and sleek. It is easy to clean and would blend with daily kitchen needs. It can also serve well at the restaurants. The blade is self-sharpening and cuts clean all the time. Cutting frozen food is not a problem. Due to this advantage, one can freeze the leftover food and slice it later without a worry. The thickness knob helps in adjusting the thickness of every cut. The base of the slicer has been provided with suction cup feet to keep the slicer sturdy and well-balanced.
- The slicer is certified by ETL, CSA, CE.
- Balanced base feet with self-sharpening blades.
- Can smoothly cut through frozen meat and veggies.
- Easy to clean.
- May not cut paper-thin slices.
- Slicing the cheese might not turn out to be that perfect.
15. Kalorik 200-Watt Electric Meat Slicer with 7.5″ Blade, Silver
Kalorik 200-watt electric meat slicer with 7.5″ blade comes in silver color. It is ideal for preparing regular lunches and dinners.
The slicer boasts a fine quality aluminum-alloy body. It measures 15”*8”*10”. The blade is large in size, multipurpose, with a size of 7-½”. It is serrated and made of stainless steel. The slicer also comes with its blade-locking safety device. One can use the thickness control dial and enjoy the food slices from deli-thin 1/32 inches to 1/2 inches thick.
A high-quality 200-watt gear motor is attached that runs the slicer. There is also an option for precision depth control. Meat, cheese, bread, vegetables, and fruits would cut very finely with the help of this electric slicer.
Usage and Ease
Apart from slicing meats, cheeses, bread at room temperature, the slicer is also efficient for cutting frozen foods. There is a thumb guard present to keep the hands safe. Other essential features of the slicer include a tray carriage, holder, and the non-slip rubber feet. When not in use, the slicer can be put in the safe mode to avoid any kind of accidents.
- 1-year limited warranty.
- Great for slicing frozen food too.
- Skid-proof feet.
- Can be locked when not in use.
- Doesn’t guarantee paper-thin slices.